Saturday, September 10, 2011

love letters from the past

I m at work and I have tons to do.
And I think I will require atleast two lives to finish it.
That in mind, I should just concentrate all my attention
on the file on my desk.

Instead,I think of you.
It brings a smile on my face,
and makes my head feel a little lighter.

I just slept for four hours the night before.
So I was feeling all giddy and my eyes burn.
But when I see your face before me,
all disappears.
I feel high, without even a shot of vodka.
High Happy Feelings!

I think about what you must be doing.
And i wonder if you think of me,
and if that thought alone is the reason
for that wide grin on your face.

I want us to fly off really far away.
To a destination we dont know till we board the plane.
And I want us run against the wind,
on a mountain all green, lush and high.

And when we reach the top,
I want you to hold my hand,
and dance with me.
Sway with me,
and hold me like you 'll never let me go.

Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance
Stay with me, sway with me
and hold me like you 'll never let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment